Acceptable Use Policy
The acceptable use policy must be read and accepted in conjunction with the
Terms of Service.
Use of Flowbooking is subject to this Acceptable Use Policy.
The Customer agrees not to, and not to allow third parties (including End Users) to use
- to violate or encourage the violation or the legal rights of others;
- to engage in, promote, or encourage any illegal activity, including activity
considered illegal under the laws of Flowbooking's resident country, the country/countries
in which the Subscriber resides and/or operates, and the United States of America;
- for any unlawful, invasive, infringing, defamatory or fraudulent purpose (for
example, this may include phishing, selling bookings for events that do not exist,
selling invalid or fraudulent tickets or seats, or selling or distributing tickets or
seats to an event without the legal right to do so);
- to disable, interfere with or circumvent any aspect of the Service;
- to interfere with others' use of the Service;
- in a manner which subjects the Service or its servers to unreasonable load
(for example, a single user or Flowbooking Account generating more than 1000 requests
per second); or
- to generate, publish, send or facilitate unsolicited mass email, promotions,
advertising or other soliciations ("spam");
24th April 2013: Initial version.